cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: WIN a bottle of Lancôme Idôle!

Getting Lippy

My idol is my grandma, shes an amazing lady so stronge shes 87 years young and no natter what happens she always has a smile on her face all the time 

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

@TazK 

My grandmother! She has always been there for me and my sister, looked after us and given us everything. She now looks after our children and just is a real inspiration!

Highlighted

Winging It

My idol is The Queen of England who has been such a large part of uk life for generations. 

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

My Idol is my Twin Sister.  Her advice is effortless to give since we understand each other, and are often going through the same types of problems.  We can help each other with our problems as we both know we are trying to give the best advice we can.  We can help decide which outfit to wear because we're often dressing for the same event.  Plus, we know the perfect caption the other one should post as their caption for a photo on social media.   She is my best friend who has seen me at my best and at my worst.   She knows what I want to say before I can even say it.  Nothing can never stop us from being Twin Sisters. ♥

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

My idol has to be my mum.  She is nearly eighty and still singing in her community choir and caring for my stepdad,  at the age of 74 she did a wing walk for Parkinson’s Disease, she is absolutely fearless and one in a million! 

Highlighted

Fresh Face

This may sound odd... but my idol is myself. I've been battling with low self-esteem for years and I'm on a mission to empower and love myself more.

I've achieved so much this year (got a new job, passed my driving test, got a car) and had a few knock backs (My boyfriend of 3 years dumped me a week ago) but I still need to remember how much of an idol I am.

Highlighted

Winging It

Martin Lewis as he saves everyone money  allowing them more free pennies to buy luxury items from the Lancome range Smiley Happy

Getting Lippy

I would have to say Sophia Amoruso because she built a business from scratch, and remains a powerful woman! #girlboss

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

My idol is Stephen Fry because he is so clever and eloquent. He also did the same degree as me, is witty and funny and a good writer. He's also a patron of the charity Mind & has bipolar disorder and is inspirational. 

Highlighted

Winging It

My Idol is my mum and I wish to get it as a gift for her. She was a single mum and raised me up, she sacrificed all her life to me. Thus, she deserves all the best things in the world. Loves and thanks xxx