cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: WIN a bottle of Lancôme Idôle!

Winging It

My dad is my idol he is kind very wise and so cool always there for us.

Highlighted

Fresh Face

My mum is my idol because she raised all four of us single handed whilst holding down a full time job (at times 3 jobs), 4 hormonal daughters geez

Highlighted

Winging It

@TazK   My mum. She is a tower of strength and I hope to be as good a mother as she is. 

Highlighted

Fresh Face

My idol has and always will be my Momma 😊 If I am chosen to win the perfume will go to my idol 💗

Highlighted

Winging It

My idol is, without doubt, my husband of 40 years John. He has stood by me through thick and thin, is generous, warm and kind. If there is one thing I have done right in this life its marrying this wonderful man. It also helps that he is a ringer for Sean Connery lol xxx

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

My idol is the singer 'Pink'.She is a strong, independent woman and her songs are so meaningful.I have related to quite a few songs of hers!!😊

Highlighted

Perfectly Primed

My mum has definitely got to be my idol!! She is the strongest, sweetest and the most caring person I've ever come across. Endless love for her. 

Good luck all ❤

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

My idol is Dame Judi Dench.  She is an amazing actress and an inspirational woman.  I admire her for always being down to earth and not succumbing to the plastic surgery fad.  I aspire to her inner beauty 

Highlighted

Nailing It

my idol has to be my mam, she is perfect in every way and has always been there for me 100%

Highlighted

Winging It

I am trying to be my own Idol! I have learn that human beings are flawed but put anyone on a pedestal aside from yourself.