cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: WIN a bottle of Lancôme Idôle!

Sheila57
Winging It

My mum is my Idol. She battled ill health all her life but still put her family first. She encouraged me and my brothers to strive for our dreams, without us realising she was going without.

amy_louise22
Winging It

My idol is my nana becuase she has always supported me throughout my life and is someone I have always looked up to 🥰 

What an amazing prize 🌸 I love love love floral fragrances 💚 #Lancôme idôle.

jenniflower86
Fresh Face

I would have to say Anna Whitehouse AKA Mother  Pukka, she is such an amazing spokeswoman for working mum's, her flex appeal campaign is such a good cause and will hopefully continue to raise awareness and improve our rights.

Highlighted

KatieRose
Getting Lippy

My idol has to be my partner ❤️ he's so hardworking and motivated. But is also so caring and kindhearted

Bpx
First Base

My idol is Wim Hof , he is a dutch athlete and holds many world records. His teaches his training program to people in aid to help them overcome personal health issues. This is why he is my idol.

Cabdy
Getting Lippy

joanna Lumley

sbear12
Getting Lippy

My idol is my husband and he is always working so hard to provide for our young family x

Su5y
Fresh Face

My idol is my husband, he has supported me through a particularly difficult year and been my rock.

Blabee92
Winging It

My idol is my mam,shes the strongest most determined  women I know and if I turn out to be even half the women she is then I'll know I've made some achievements in my life.

bankieboy
Getting Lippy

Ian Hunter - age defying longevity