cancel
Showing results for聽
Search instead for聽
Did you mean:聽

Re: WIN a bottle of Lanc么me Id么le!

Hannah35
Getting Lippy

GOD since He has created everything including us  and has blessed us all in so many ways where if we are unhappy , it鈥檚 because we are ungrateful for all the blessings we have , something as simple as being able to breathe easily or sleep or see or even hear .... countless blessings Smiley Happy

Gemma280187
Fresh Face

my idol is my little boy he has numerous health problems but battles on every day without complaining he has achieved so much in such a short space of time 

sannablom
Nailing It

Now don't laugh too hard but my idol is Barry Manilow! He's over 70 years old, still touring, writes amazing music/lyrics and sounds as good live as on CD. Can't say the same for many musicians. 

mugler1
Getting Lippy

My mum because she is everything what idole should be warrior fighter strong easy deal sympathy , teach me lesson every day =)

BHill
Winging It

I love Cate Blanchett, she is a strong woman and very successful. She is very elegant as well sexy at the same time. Love hee

Millie51
Fresh Face

My idol has always been my dad!  I lost him when I was young but he was always my hero and more so as I get older.  I could name actors/actresses and so on but if I'm honest will always be my dad, he was the best!

:)

NedaTraykova
Fresh Face

My idol is my daddy 鉂わ笍鉂わ笍鉂わ笍He is my teacher,friend and everything.

EllaDee99
Winging It

My mum is my idol! She proved me, over the years, how strong she is and how you can do everything if you really wanted to. 

Highlighted

Laurenmelon
Nailing It

My Idol has got to be Lady Gaga , I love everything she stands for and the different communities she supports , for example her born this way foundation/charity and of course her music . I admire her confidence and how she expresses herself through fashion , dance and art 馃А

Mollymolly153
Winging It

My idol is my grandad 鉂 he brought me up as a child when my mum was unwell, he always puts others first, I would've been lost without him鉂