cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: WIN a bottle of Lancôme Idôle!

MMJC
First Base

My idol is my mother... it has to be because if it wasn’t for her I would not be this strong woman she has made me today.... and I hope I can carry on this strength as my daughter grows up and she  becomes the woman with all the strength and love I give her..

Evabeave
Getting Lippy

My best friend is my idol, she has been through a lot throughout her life but she has kept fighting to give herself and her children the best life that she can and she never fails to smile even in her darkest times x

Reallylovespie
Beauty Crush

My partner is my idol - one would have to meet him to see why - I think he deserves all my adulation 😍

Candidbeauty
Winging It

My idol has always been and will continue be my grandma; for being so gracious and giving. I wouldn’t be so unapologetically me if it wasn’t for her and the sacrifices she made for me. RIP granny x 

sfbeautyxo
Living the Highlight

My mum as she always inspires me to try new things and not be afraid of anything! x

Happygirl
Just Arrived

My idol is Emily Pankhurst for inspiring woman to believe they have a voice which has led to many great and powerful woman being able to work alongside men in many professions. 

charlotte87anst
Getting Lippy

my idol is myself, for overcoming things I never thought I could and getting stronger each day!

Highlighted

HappyShopper1
Winging It

Alexa Chung - she's fun, quirky, quick witted and has a great wardrobe. I can only take inspiration

Franespino
Winging It

BRITNEY SPEARS!

She is iconic, changed music and pop culture forever!

Sweetkez
Fresh Face

My mom is my role model she’s never had it easy, but she always and still is putting us kids first