cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: WIN a bottle of Lancôme Idôle!

AnnaEmily
Winging It

My idol has to be my mum ❤️ She is so strong and is always looking after everyone else. she brought up me and my 5 siblings as a single parent. She is going through treatment for cancer and I would love to treat her! 

Wechooselove
First Base

My mum is my idol,  she has supported so many people in the 2 years after the Manchester Arena attack,  she set up a group to help and support survivors and victims,  she holds get togethers, she has challenged mental health support and has got over 120 people mental health support, she works with young children helping them and families with issues and in her down time volunteers for guide dogs,  she gets nothing and never asks for anything,  I love my mum and if I can grow up to be like her then I will be very proud 💖

gabriellehuxste
Just Arrived

My Idol has got to be my mum. She has gone through so much that should've torn the life out of her, but every time she gets up and fights a little bit more everytime. She is just amazing!! 

BeautifulEyes
Nailing It

My idol has to be my twin, she is the strongest person I know, fought breast cancer and Chemo and radiotherapy. Still manages to be a Supermum and an amazing wife, daughter and sister. Always smiling and forever positive, helping out others and still makes time for Charity bake sales! If I was lucky enough to win, I would happily hand it over to her, as the name of this fragrance is pretty apt. and suits her perfectly. 😍XX

Highlighted

heatherlabelle1
Nailing It

My lovely mum is my idol. She works so hard to look after our family and is always there for me. She also loves perfume like me! 

Sally45
Just Arrived

@TazK wrote:

Hey guys,

We're offering 10 of you the chance to win a full-size bottle of Idôle! 🙌 

Lancome’s newest launch Idôle is for the ones who dream big. A new generation of conquering women. Strong. Outspoken. Empowered. With top notes of bergamot and base notes of patchouli heart essence, Idole is the perfect scent for lovers of a floral but fresh fragrance!

For your chance to win, please tell us who your idol is and why!

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 02/09/19. 10 members will be chosen at random from the entries. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.’

My dearest mom was and still is my idol, she bought me into this world with love, she sadly fought cancer for a short while and lost her battle 5yrs ago now, but holds my heart to this day, she will always be my idol forever more💞💞

Anniie
Beauty Icon

@TazK what an amazing giveaway 💕💕💕

I lovw this perfume is totally different to any perfumes i have from Lancôme 😍

my idol is my mum who isnt in this world anymore, she was the strongest woman, even through her illness she never showed it to us kids, she had the biggest heart, always helping women that needed support. 💕

calgeo
Getting Lippy

My mum, she’s always by my side!

Rabia
Beauty Icon

@TazK  Another great opportunity 😍

my idol is not other than my aunt who took care of me like a mom ,she is a kind , loving lady and she made me what I am today 😍❤️

Deidei
Fresh Face

My Idôl is the one and only my mother! She is the strongest women that i have met. And if i win the price i will give it to her cause she is the mos important person in my life