cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: WIN a bottle of Lancôme Idôle!

Sana2
Fresh Face

My mother is my idol.Strongest woman I know.

Joanne1
Getting Lippy

My mum she always been my idol. 

Jo xx

JoannaAird
First Base

Ooh I would love this my sister Jill is my idol, she is so cool 😎 and always looks chic without trying she is my #Lancome Idôle 

Malgorzata2484
Getting Lippy

My idol is my husband always there when i need him after difficult birth he help me with everything when i was recovering in the hospital hes my idol and im very lucky to have them both ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

SuzyPower
Fresh Face

My Idol is Sylvia Crawford - my lifelong friend has been my rock and inspiration through all the births deaths and marriages through the years - she is one of the nicest , strongest women I have had the privilege to know and if I can be half the woman she is I’ll be doing well. If I was to win a perfume I would gift it to her to cheer her up 

Highlighted

Cr1
Getting Lippy

My idol is my aunt. Because she is fighting cancer at the moment and she is being the most positive person I have ever known. She is a strong woman that has overcome so many obstacles, and we are hoping she will get through this as well. 

cristina91
Winging It

My idol is my mum ❤️ She is the most powerful woman I ever met ❤️

HayleyH94
Getting Lippy

My idol has got to be my mum, shes made me who i am today, and i aspire to be as good a mum as she was to me ❤️

DaniM89
Getting Lippy

My Mam is my idol because she never puts herself first. She deals with so much every day and holds it together for all the family 😘

Nif_17
Winging It

My idol is Kelly Brook. With so many companies finally using real people in their advertising and doing less touch ups it seems they are finally realising that real is beautiful. Whether women are really slim, curvy, have stretch marks etc I love that she is curvy and owns it. As an average height and curvy brunette, she is my inspiration to love my body and myself.