cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: WIN a bottle of Lancôme Idôle!

nogravityleft
All Eyes on Me

I don't think I'm any different from most people on this thread and would say that it's my mum, but if to pick somebody famous, perhaps, Natalia Vodianova for her never ending charity work and changing people's minds about disabilities in her native country and other countries too. 

Artenfall
Winging It

My Idol is Chris Rankin (Percy Weasley from the Harry Potter saga), because he's so talentous, humble and nice! An inspiration !
Thanks for the contest !

Hermagesty
Nailing It

My idol is my amazing hubby. He's the most amazing, kind, generous and caring man in the world! 

Oh, and David bowie! My goodness I live David bowie! 😍

Jendup
Just Arrived

My idol is Michelle Obama as she is one of the most powerful women in the world and thankfully uses it to great effect, helping to change a nation for the better and focusing on programs and projects around the world, such as anti-obesity initiatives and pushes for women to received education around the globe. A strong woman, fashion icon, devoted mother, Harvard graduate and an accomplished lawyer and writer,

Cy_yie
Total Glossip

My mum. Without a doubt. 

She is such a strong empowering women. Always inspiring me and giving me unconditional support !💪🏻❤️

WickedWendy
Fresh Face

My idol is Julie Walters, a great actress, funny, sincere and warm.

Highlighted

Shani34
Winging It

My idol might seem like an odd pick to some, but Nicki Minaj is mine.

She's so strong and not afraid to speak her mind. She's incredibly successful, hard working and driven.

She will speak up for what she believes in and when she feels she's treated unfairly.

She's in a male dominated industry yet thrives #nickiminaj #myidol

LittleAud
Just Arrived

My idol is Coco Chanel. What a fabulous self-made iconic lady whose fashion and perfumes are still loved by women all around the world 

Manth37
Fresh Face

My idol is my husband, at the age of 42 he had a heart transplant, within 3 weeks he was home and recovering.  Two years later a bone marrow transplant. Not once has he moaned no matter how bad he has felt. He is embracing life and living it for his donor. 

Sunitarani
Just Arrived

HOGU BOSS  woman