Did you mean: 

Re: WIN a bottle of Lancôme Idôle!

Mimmi0626
Just Arrived

Happy 

Fifi4
First Base

My mum is my Idole. She has a strong and caring personality, spreads warmth and love, leads by example, whilst at the same time spreads a fragrance of roses and sweet temperament. She is a great and cherished example and accompanies everywhere I go and in every situation each day, as I pass through this life.

meatbeauty
Getting Lippy

My idol is Helen Mirren - she always looks amazing and always speaks her mind x

kellymc75
Fresh Face

My idol is Dolly Parton. I love that she is a complete glamour puss and can always poke fun at herself with a self-deprecating quote.  Dolly is a wonderful singer,  actress,  humanitarian and an all round positive force for good. Heart

“You'd be surprised how much it costs to look this cheap!” - Dolly Parton

Sally2
Winging It

My Idol is my Husband. He is the kindest, sweetest man could  ever meet & looks after me (even though both of us are ill at the moment) I wouldn't be without him!

laura23
Nailing It

@TazK  amazing!! I love Lancome!! Really would love to try this perfume out!! My idol has to be my dad, he s self made and worked very hard all his life and has been my best friend forever! ♥️

C3
Fresh Face

My idol is my mother. She has always prioritised my health and happiness. She has a lovely kind and caring heart which I believe has rubbed off on me.

Ligger52
Getting Lippy

I would love to win this.

My idol my mum who I lost 40 years ago yesterday and still miss as much now as then.

Sumixo
Getting Lippy

Perfume!!! 

I would love to win this 😭😭

My idol is Beyoncé because she is the definition of powerful, sexy and empowered.

This woman is EVERYTHING.

Please pick me!! Xx

@TazK 

@EllenL 

Highlighted

Queenbee1973
Nailing It

@TazK my idol would have to be my 73 year old mother, she is strong, curagious and so hard working that I am now what I am from looking up to her!

I would love to be chosen as a tester