cancel
Showing results for聽
Search instead for聽
Did you mean:聽
Highlighted

Re: WIN a bottle of Lanc么me Id么le!

Joj1340
Winging It

My idol is my dad .. he has always been my idol but has been ill the last year and has been through an horrendous time but managed to keep his sense of humour through it all, he is amazing 馃挅

Pamie811
Winging It

My Mum has to be my idol. She worked very hard to raise my siblings and I and she still supports us emotionally everyday 

lillybelle1
Fresh Face

my idol is Marilyn Monroe, beautiful, sophisticated but not always understood 

Yflores1982
Winging It

My idol amd superheroes are my parents live them so much for all the opportunities they have given to me to become a great daughter sister professional and mother they are my inspiration everyday of my life and my rock 馃槏馃槏馃檹馃徏馃檹馃徏馃檹馃徏馃檹馃徏

Glenda
Fresh Face

My mom !!!

She is one amazing woman and inspires me every day to be me .

VineVine
Winging It

My idol is my  husband! He saved me from myself,  stayed when others couldn't,  he's literally a better person than I and I look up to him. 

msdoc12
Fresh Face

My gran is my idol. She鈥檚 raised me and brought me up to be the strong woman I am today. 

Feester
Fresh Face

Katie Piper

Despite all the trauma and surgeries she has had to endure she shines bright and never feels sorry for herself.  Always smiling and determined to live her best life.  A true inspiration of a beautiful woman.

Jaz1
Just Arrived

My idol is my mum, she鈥檚 a super strong lady and has dealt with a lot in her life.  Funny, positive, adorable and makes my life so much better.  My very own pick me up 馃挒馃挒

Clutterbuck
Just Arrived

Maya Angelou, what a woman! Honest, vibrant, opinionated, strong and kind all the attributes an Idol should possess. Oh! and did I say strikingly beautiful?  Xx  #lancomeidole