cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: WIN 2 tickets for you and a friend to attend our Beauty Club Community Awards!

Tr
Winging It

Clarins duel serum

Re: WIN 2 tickets for you and a friend to attend our Beauty Club Community Awards!

Sara237
Winging It

What an opportunity 😍....My all time favourite has to be urban decay all-nighter spray nothing beats that 💗💗💗

shreena_kul
Nailing It

It has to be bareMinerals BAREPRO Longwear LipstickHeart. It is a vegan lipstick, colours are gorgeous, it lasts long and being matte, it doesn't dry your lips.

Liese1709
Fresh Face

My all time award winning product is Nars Sheer Glow Foundation - if I could only take 1 product to a dessert island this would be it. Been using it for years now and it’s my holy grail product! 

Anna7
Fresh Face

Charlotte Tilbury primer love it :-) would love to attend

Clairesteelcity
Multimasker

my favourite has got to be the elemis pro-collagen cleansing balm. 

no.1 favourite 

Cathy52
Just Arrived

Hello!!

My all-time award-winning beauty product is definitely Estée Lauder - 'Advanced Night Repair' Synchronized Recovery Complex II Serum - I cannot live without it! 

Highlighted

junebabyjen
Getting Lippy

MAC Matte Lipstick <3

JennyWren
Just Arrived

@DaisyCR wrote:

Hey guys!

We've got 3 pairs of tickets up for grabs for our super exciting Beauty Club Community Awards, commencing on Wednesday 26th June. You've been voting for your all-time favourite beauty products, so it's time to find out the results at an evening full of fun & fizz!

12073CD_BCCA_Social_1000x1000px.jpg

If you'd like the chance to attend with a friend, please comment below with your all-time award-winning beauty product! Which holy grail beauty goodie can you not live without? 

Please note - you have to be available to attend the Awards evening on Wednesday 26th June,  in London from 5:30pm. 

T&C's: Competition closes 24/06/2019. Three winners will be picked at random, with a choice of a plus 1. Must be able to attend the Awards evening on 26/06/2019. Travel expenses not included. No cash alternative.

apply & travel expenses not included.

@DaisyCR wrote:

Hey guys!

We've got 3 pairs of tickets up for grabs for our super exciting Beauty Club Community Awards, commencing on Wednesday 26th June. You've been voting for your all-time favourite beauty products, so it's time to find out the results at an evening full of fun & fizz!

12073CD_BCCA_Social_1000x1000px.jpg

If you'd like the chance to attend with a friend, please comment below with your all-time award-winning beauty product! Which holy grail beauty goodie can you not live without? 

Please note - you have to be available to attend the Awards evening on Wednesday 26th June,  in London from 5:30pm. 

T&C's: Competition closes 24/06/2019. Three winners will be picked at random, with a choice of a plus 1. Must be able to attend the Awards evening on 26/06/2019. Travel expenses not included. No cash alternative.

apply & travel expenses not included.

ng123
Getting Lippy

My holy grail product has to be the Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray! With just a few spritz of this little gem, my base stays absolutely flawless from dusk to dawn with hardly any touch ups needed! I’m so glad I got this game changer on offer from Debenhams x     All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray - Urban Decay