cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

**CLOSED**WIN 2 tickets for you and a friend to attend our Beauty Club Community Awards!

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey guys!

We've got 3 pairs of tickets up for grabs for our super exciting Beauty Club Community Awards, commencing on Wednesday 26th June. You've been voting for your all-time favourite beauty products, so it's time to find out the results at an evening full of fun & fizz!

12073CD_BCCA_Social_1000x1000px.jpg

If you'd like the chance to attend with a friend, please comment below with your all-time award-winning beauty product! Which holy grail beauty goodie can you not live without? 

Please note - you have to be available to attend the Awards evening on Wednesday 26th June,  in London from 5:30pm. 

T&C's: Competition closes 24/06/2019. Three winners will be picked at random, with a choice of a plus 1. Must be able to attend the Awards evening on 26/06/2019. Travel expenses not included. No cash alternative.

apply & travel expenses not included.

40 REPLIES 40

Re: WIN 2 tickets for you and a friend to attend our Beauty Club Community Awards!

Rabia
Glitterati

@DaisyCR  What a wonderful opportunity. I wish I would’ve been able to attend but due to certain reasons i am not🙁 

good luck everyone 

Re: WIN 2 tickets for you and a friend to attend our Beauty Club Community Awards!

Zuzu
Multimasker

@DaisyCR ohhh what a nice opportunity! Thank you so much

I opt out as I won't be available around that time but good luck to all ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Betty1
Multimasker

@DaisyCR my holy grail item is Clarins Beauty Flash Balm. The perfect primer, moisturiser and mask. ✨

Update: unfortunately I wouldn't be available 😪 great prize 

bonnieburton
Multimasker

Oooh this is great! I cannot live without my Clinique pep-start daily exfoliating cleanser 😍 it deserves all the awards!

Areej
Multimasker

I can’t live without the Urban Decay Brow Blade, the precision is so much better then what I currently use and it’s definitely my holy grail product. ❤️

SilviaP
Living the Highlight

Always in London 😥 and during the week! Can't make it. 

Hope whoever wins enjoys the event! 

Nancy1
Getting Lippy

My all time fave is Urban decay all nighter setting spray. It’s as good as everyone says it is. It’s my security blanket knowing my makeup is still going to be on and still looking as good when I get home

Beauty1
Multimasker

What a wonderful opportunity , thank you Debenhams and @DaisyCR.

My favourite product is Elemis Pro Collegen Cleansing balm, as I feel it's the most important step to looking after your skin. 

Good luck everybody.

Jules_2181
Total Glossip

@DaisyCR  Thank you for another awesome opportunity 💕

I love caudalie vinoperfect radiance serum, it has been soo beneficial to my skincare routine, it is a definite must have product xx