cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Re: Be a part of the Debenhams Lingerie Confidence campaign with Urban Decay! πŸ’œ

JoJo0807
Winging It

I hope one day they will have bigger sizes. My sister is a J and struggles to find anything remotely flattering! 

Re: Be a part of the Debenhams Lingerie Confidence campaign with Urban Decay! πŸ’œ

Amani
First Base

Confidence isn’t always about how you look it is how you become yourself and show yourself to others 

bonnieburton
Glitterati

I have come to terms with my imperfections and my weight and I have found that being able to love all of myself has given me the confidence to express myself and present myself as I am, which I guess is what confidence means to me.

I feel confident when I can wear warm beachy looks, like floral prints, flip flops, peachy cheeks, and shimmery bronze eyeshadows.

BBBC6547-DBDE-4F36-92A1-AF1C7B7AEA94.JPG

20tee
Fresh Face

Confidence to me means looking in the mirror at your self and saying you are good enough and you are beautiful. 

Jp78
Getting Lippy

Confidence is someone who has to be happy with themselves nobody is perfect and we are real women we should all stick together and be strong and not compare to other women we all each are our own it’s not a competition and should be thankful  and grateful with what you have as you have more and also less then others and people have to accept you the way you are . 

Amber88
Getting Lippy

Confidence means feeling content and proud to be in your own skin! Not caring about what others think and not looking to find the unknown definition of perfection! Confidence is accepting you for who you are and not observing imperfections as negatives but uniqueness. Pride and self acceptance is the key to confidence and it can look so beautiful on anyone!

This look was one of the first times I've been out and not worn fake eyelashes or eyeliner! I am wearing urban decay naked reloaded palette, soap and glory mascara, mac sculpt foundation and mac bronzer Smiley Happy 

IMG_7044.JPGIMG_9451.JPG

Amber88
Getting Lippy

IMG_9451.JPG

IMG_7044.JPG

Confidence is being content and self acceptance. Loving oneself and accepting there is no such thing as perfection, or if it does exist it doesnt just have one meaning. Embracing imperfections and being true to who you are. Seeing our 'imperfections' as uniqueness. 

I hardly ever go out without fake eyelashes on and these two occasions I embraced my natural face and went out without, wearing MAC sculpt foundation, mac bronzer, naked reloaded palette, and soap and glory mascara! Smiley Happy

Manj
Fresh Face

It's taken a long time to be comfortable with my not so perfect body.  Having worried all those needless years with my body insecurities when there was nothing wrong with my size and having curves...  We never appreciate what we have and it would be great to be part of something that inspires other girls and women to love themselves as they are. Life's to short and now there's more pressure than ever to look flawless... we need to except the  flaws and show it's normal to have cellulite curves and blemishes that is reality. Good underwear always makes me feel good and seeing it on a real woman will make others feel good too.

Manj
Fresh Face

It's taken a long time to be comfortable with my not so perfect body.  Having worried all those needless years with my body insecurities when there was nothing wrong with my size and having curves...  We never appreciate what we have and it would be great to be part of something that inspires other girls and women to love themselves as they are. Life's to short and now there's more pressure than ever to look flawless... we need to except the  flaws and show it's normal to have cellulite curves and blemishes that is reality. Good underwear always makes me feel good and seeing it on a real woman will make others feel good tooFB_IMG_1474124467283.jpgkeeping the makeup simple

IMG-20160513-WA001.jpgDressing for my shape.

Highlighted

Kazee01
Getting Lippy

Confidence for me is being around people who accept you just the way you are and enhance the beauty we all have. A kind comment, a smile, a random thoughtful gesture - be you best self πŸ₯°IMG_20190101_195015_684.jpgSilent disco, NYE, natural history museum london