Beauty Icon

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😍❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

science_geek
Going Pro

Looks really good on you! @dolphinfd ❤️❤️

dolphinfd
Nailing It

@Areej & @science_geek , thank you so much for the compliments and love 💕 

yes, I like the natural look and finally found this one.

Thanks to the Lancôme lady at Debenhams Oxford Street, her name is Samantha. She was great and very patient to help me find the right foundation! She got a little sensor to check my skin colour as well, it is only three in the country. She use the sensor to touch my forehead, cheek and chin and the little machine will recommend which foundation colour work best for the skin! Indeed it is a very smart sensor as I finally found something I really like! The problem I have is my forehead and cheek colour look so different when nothing put on it ...

The foundation is easy to absorb by the skin as well, just like applying moisturiser: )

Areej
Beauty Icon

@dolphinfd Colour suits you and I’m the same I love the natural look too...and your welcome 😘😘😘 your lucky that you have nice Staff at your local Debenhams.

dolphinfd
Nailing It

@Areej , thanks... I think it is down to personal character of the staff... sorry to hear you have unfriendly experiences... I did encounter similar problem in the past but ignore them and move on : )

There’s still good one out there... finger cross 💋

Areej
Beauty Icon

@dolphinfd I guess so, I feel just awkward going to collect my monthly samples, and just asking for samples at the desk is a mission they are not nice and stare at you afterwards too. I hope I have a better experience next time. Thanks 😘❤️

michelleyaw88
Winging It

@dolphinfd , look great on you! I like the natural look too!! Did you know where the other two stores have that sensor? Sound exciting to try!

science_geek
Going Pro

Glad to hear that you've had such a great experience @dolphinfd! That sounds amazing I wish I could have that kind of check done to find out my perfect matching shade. 

I've literally just spent yesterday in London - wish I would have tried out this cool sensor! Maybe, next time! xx

dolphinfd
Nailing It

@Areej , fully understand the situation, hopefully this month your impossible mission has been accomplished!

@michelleyaw88 ,  finally I got the answer for you! I been to the Lancome beauty event last week and managed to ask the question for you. The other two stores have the sensor are Selfridges and John Lewis of London-Oxford Street. 

@science_geek , sorry to hear that! I shall share earlier here.. Hopefully you will come  to London and try them soon! Look for Samantha, she is brilliant!

science_geek
Going Pro

Aw definitely, hope to soon @dolphinfd! Thank you Smiley Happy